Are you one of the 51% of consumers that prefer using live chat services when communicating with businesses online? Customers appreciate being able to get answers to their questions from a live chat service whilst at work, or multitasking. In fact, 92% of consumers report feeling satisfied after using live chat services. So what exactly is live chat, and how can it work for your business?
This Month’s Marketing Must: Live Chat
Do you have a way to answer questions, capture leads, and give helpful information on your website? Live chat gives you a way to do all that and more.
- Is a Live Agent, or Chatbot more suited to servicing your customers’ needs? Do some research and add the best live chat solution to your website.
- If you already have live chat on your site review conversations to see if there are common questions you’re receiving and create a FAQ page on your site to address them.
- Streamline your follow up process for your live chat leads – you don’t want to miss out on customers by being too slow!
October Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Holiday shopping starts this month (we know, it seems early!) — make sure your holiday marketing is locked and loaded and maybe even running already.
- Do a quick search for your competitors – are they doing anything in their marketing you should try? Are they offering something you’re not? Think about how you can stand out from them either through positioning your business, ramping up your marketing, or changing up your product offerings.
- Everyone enjoys a three-day weekend – well, some states will this month! Implement long-weekend specials and make sure to update your opening hours on Google My Business if you’re closing for the public holiday.
Social Calendar Highlights:
📅 Oct 01 – 🥑 World Vegetarian Day
Share a recipe for your favorite vegetarian dish or spotlight local restaurants in your area with vegetarian options. Make sure to tag them in your posts! #worldvegetarianday
📅 Oct 02 – 🌞 Daylight Saving Starts
Remind your audience that the clock is forward one hour – and make sure to update them on any changes to your hours if you have any. #daylightsavings
📅 Oct 10 – 💜 World Mental Health Day
Share social posts from reputable mental health resources to your social media pages to raise awareness for this cause. #worldmentalhealthday
📅 Oct 31 – 🎃 Halloween
Share pictures of your employees dressed up for Halloween and anyone that visits in costume. Launch a poll to get to the bottom of whether people actually like candy corn. #halloween #spooktacular
ReachLocal’s Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your businesses’ specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2022 Marketing Guides: