93% of people say they are influenced by online reviews. Online reviews work a lot like word-of-mouth referrals and can mean big money for your business and contribute to your search engine rank. This month, make time to review your online listings and develop ways to gain more positive online reviews for your business.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Online Listings
68% of people would stop working with a local business if they found incorrect information in their local listings.
How do your listings look online? Your local listings are an important part of your online presence because they show up in local searches, house reviews, and can increase your visibility on search engines.
- Make sure your business is listed on the top local listings sites.
- Do a quick search for your business name and check that the listings that show up have the correct information about your business.
- Keep your business name, address, and phone number consistent across all your listings. Consistency is an important ranking factor!
September Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Think of the vibrant colors of the spring season. Get your design inspiration from nature for your spring marketing campaigns and freshen up the look of your marketing materials, from banner ads to your social media pages.
- As Q3 ends, check in to see how customers feel about your business by sending out a survey asking for feedback on things you can change or improve in the coming quarter.
- Take a minute to plan out or confirm your Q4 marketing goals so you’re prepared to end the year in a strong position.
- September is a busy month for moving – re-introduce your business to locals and reach new community members by sending out a direct mail campaign with a special promotion.
Email Subject Line Ideas
- It’s officially shop and save September
- Our Top 5 September Survival Tips
- [Name], you need this for Spring!
- Sweet September Shindigs to Attend
- Our Ultimate Spring-Cleaning Checklist
- You’re Invited! RSVP to Our Spring Event
Social Calendar Highlights
Join an incredible community of Steppers from across Australia who are passionate about changing the lives of people with cerebral palsy. As a virtual challenge, your colleagues, friends and family can STEP UP whenever, wherever, or however they want. #STEPtember
📅 Sept 3 – 👨 Father’s Day
Now, it’s time to highlight all the dads out there! Share a picture of you and your dad or you and your kids if you’re a dad and ask your audience to share how they’re celebrating. Or keep it casual and share your favorite dad joke. #fathersday #dadjoke
📅 Sept 30 – 🎤 International Podcast Day
The celebration is a great opportunity to connect with fellow podcasters, podcast listeners, podcast enthusiasts, and leaders in the podcasting industry. Help spread the word by telling your friends, sharing the celebration on your podcasts and social media feeds, and using #InternationalPodcastDay.
(Download your printable September guide here)
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2023 Marketing Guides: