By the end of 2022, about 85% of businesses were expected to opt for live chat support.
Do you have a way to answer questions, capture leads, and give helpful information right on your website? Live chat gives you a way to do all that and more.
If you haven’t already, April is the time to consider adding a Live Chat tool to your business’ website.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Live Chat
51% of customers buy again from a company if they offer live chat support.
- Add live chat to your website.
- If you already have live chat—or after you start using it on your site—see if there are any common questions you’re receiving and consider creating an FAQ page on your site to address them.
- Streamline a way to follow up with leads you’re receiving from live chat.
April Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Egg-cite your audience about Easter with some egg-cellent puns in your social ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- With schools on Easter break this month, consider a school holiday sale or promotion.
- Audit your web presence by doing a quick search for your brand name and taking note of what shows up–does everything look good?
Email Subject Line Ideas
- You’re Invited! RSVP to Our Autumn Event
- Peep these deals, [Name]
- Name], it’s raining deals! Come in for a treat
- April Fools’ Deals That Aren’t Even Funny
- Egg-citing Deals You Can’t Miss Out On
Social Calendar Highlights
📅 Apil 01 – 😋 April Fool’s Day
If your business is into pranks, post the aftermath on your social sites. Ask your audience the best prank they’ve pulled – or had pulled on them. #aprilfools
📅 April 22 – 🍃 Earth Day
Celebrate Earth Day by sharing ideas for sustainability, pictures of you and your team volunteering with a local clean-up, or how your business contributes to restoring our earth year-round. #earthday #climateaction
📅 April 25 – ⭐ ANZAC Day
A National Day of Remembrance to commemorate all Australians’ and New Zealanders’ who served and died in wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations. #AnzacDay #lestweforget
(Download your printable April guide here)
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2023 Marketing Guides: