Video killed the radio star, and it’s still on the rise. Video is a powerful marketing tool to help you connect with customers, share what your business is all about, and show–instead of tell–why people should do business with you. This month, why not invest in video marketing for your business.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Video Marketing
72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service through a video than text.
- Make a quick video from your cell phone walking through your location or introducing yourself and share it on social media.
- Try going live on Facebook or Instagram to build engagement with your audience.
- Test YouTube Ads to further engage and reach your audience.
October Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Holiday shopping starts this month (we know, it seems early!) — make sure your holiday marketing is locked and loaded and maybe even running already.
- Do a quick search for your competitors – are they doing anything in their marketing you should try? Are they offering something you’re not? Think about how you can stand out from them either through positioning your business, ramping up your marketing, or changing up your product offerings.
- Everyone enjoys a three-day weekend – well, some states will this month! Implement long-weekend specials and make sure to update your opening hours on Google My Business if you’re closing for the public holiday.
Email Subject Lines
- Treat from Us, No Tricks
- Devilish Deals: Halloween Weekend Only
- The Long Weekend Deals You Need to Know About
Social Calendar Highlights
📅 Oct 1 – 🥑 World Vegetarian Day
Share a recipe for your favorite vegetarian dish or spotlight local restaurants in your area with vegetarian options. Make sure to tag them in your posts! #worldvegetarianday
📅 Oct 1 – 🌞 Daylight Saving Starts
Remind your audience that the clock is forward one hour – and make sure to update them on any changes to your hours if you have any. #daylightsavings
📅 Oct 10 – 💜 World Mental Health Day
Share social posts from reputable mental health resources to your social media pages to raise awareness for this cause. #worldmentalhealthday
📅 Oct 31 – 🎃 Halloween
Share pictures of your employees dressed up for Halloween and anyone that visits in costume. #halloween #spooktacular
(Download your printable October guide here)
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2023 Marketing Guides: