Do you have a way to track and manage your leads? Implementing a lead management system can increase lead conversions, help you know which channels are driving the best results, and put you in control of your business growth.
This month why not work with a marketing partner to refresh your lead management system.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Lead Management
53% of marketers spend over half their budgets on lead generation.
- Find a lead management tool that centralizes your leads into one inbox for easier follow up.
- Some leads may not be ready to convert right away. Try lead nurturing with email marketing to stay top-of-mind until they’re ready to purchase.
- Regularly check your lead tracking to identify the top marketing channels driving leads for your business.
August Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- It’s not too early to start thinking about your holiday marketing plan – outline your specials and promotions now and let your marketing partner know what you are planning.
- Everyone appreciates a good pen or tote bag – consider giving out promotional materials to your customers to stay top-of-mind.
- Post on social media about your favourite cause, and why it’s important to you on World Humanitarian Day on August 19. This day is all about giving back, so a monetary contribution from your business would go a long way toward helping a humanitarian cause you are passionate about.
Social Calendar Highlights
📅 Aug 13- 👈 International Left-Handers Day
Today is a special day to bring awareness, educate and celebrate all things “lefty”! Did you know, 10-12% of the world’s population are left-handed? It may often be overlooked but even handedness can make a percentage of the population feel ‘different’, especially when most of the world is structured for right-handers, from notebooks, scissors to computer keyboards and mice. Let’s take today to consider upon diversity, inclusion and things that we can overcome together! Give a massive shoutout to the coolest “lefty” legends in your life. #diversity #Internationallefthandersday
📅 Aug 13 – ️ 🔴👃 Red Nose Day
Funds raised on Red Nose Day over the last 32 years have resulted in an incredible 85 percent reduction in sudden infant death. That’s 10,857 babies saved and counting. Red Nose Day sparked a global movement and catalyzed research into the reasons why babies die suddenly in their sleep. #rednoseday
📅 Aug 15 – 🍵 National Relaxation Day
Share your favourite tips for relaxing, a relaxation playlist, or a local business – like a spa – that helps you unwind. Spas – this is a great day for you to share testimonials from customers who you’ve helped relax or just an overview of what you offer. #nationalrelaxationday
📅 Aug 17 – 👐 National Non-Profit Day
Volunteer at a local non-profit and share pictures across your social sites. If you can’t make it out to volunteer, share a round-up of your favourite non-profit companies. #nationalnonprofitday
(Download your printable August guide here)
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2023 Marketing Guides: