Did you know there’s a way to keep your business in front of people until they decide to convert into customers? With retargeting, once someone leaves your website, they’re targeted with ads for your business on sites across the web.
This Month’s Marketing Must: Retargeting Ads
People who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website.
- Retarget web visitors on social media with Facebook retargeting.
- Use retargeting ads to entice users back to your site with a special offer.
- Test out different ad creative and optimize based on what’s working to drive the most visitors back to your site.
July Marketing & Promotion Ideas
- Hold a winter-themed Instagram contest or giveaway. Be inspired by the winter solstice or get behind the Christmas in July trend. The prize could be a gift card or product from your store, or a free service. Instagram giveaways are a great way to give your account a follower boost. Use a #hashtag so that your contest is easily found on social media.
- July is ‘Plastic Free July’ Month – share sustainability initiative that your company is doing or your favourite eco-friendly tips and brands (and where to get them – locally!).
Email Subject Line Ideas
- Beat Those Winter Blues with Our Christmas in July Sale!
- Winter Warmer Deals for you
- Our Favourite Winter Trends You Need to Know
Social Calendar Highlights
📅 July 1-31 – 🌏️ Plastic Free July
It is a global movement that helps millions of people be part of the solution to plastic pollution – so we can have cleaner streets, oceans, and beautiful communities. Will you be part of Plastic Free July by choosing to refuse single-use plastics? #plasticfreejuly #sustainable #ecofriendly
📅 July 15 – 💞 National Give Something Away Day
This is the perfect day for a Facebook or Instagram giveaway! Run a social media contest and choose a winner to give something away to. #givesomethingawayday
📅 July 17 – 😎 World Emoji Day
Pop Quiz: What was the Oxford Dictionary’s Word of the Year for 2015? Answer: It was the “😂” emoji.
In today’s digital age, communication has gone far beyond just text. Emojis have become a crucial part of communication when emphasising a message or expressing emotions. #worldemojiday
(Download your printable July guide here)
Our Digital Marketing Consultants are marketing experts and will work with you to implement campaigns that achieve your specific goals and objectives. Leave your details here, and one of our friendly team will give you a call.
More 2023 Marketing Guides: